Sunday, July 11, 2010

New reviews of 'Man Made God' by Barbara G. Walker

New reviews of 'Man Made God' by Barbara G. Walker


 BY ACHARYA S


Here is my latest missive sent out on my mailing list.

Hi there!

I hope you're having a terrific summer. I wanted to share with you some great reviews of Barbara G. Walker's new book Man Made God. As you may recall, I published this magnificent and enlightening work, editing it with great care and adding a bibliography, index, dozens of chapter subtitles and over 140 hand-picked images, as well as creating the cover and writing the "Foreword." You can be assured that between Barbara's marvelous writing and my diligence in polishing its every facet, this literary diamond is one of a kind in quality all around.

An American icon, Barbara G. Walker is the author of the classic bestseller The Woman's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets, which has been used widely in comparative religion and women's spirituality studies for almost three decades. Barbara is also a prominent female voice within the humanist and freethought community for many years as well, appearing in publications and radio shows for the Freedom From Religion Foundation, as one important example.

Barbara has also been a tremendous source of inspiration for me since the early 1990s, serving as a muse and mentor for my own books over the years. In this regard, you will not want to miss my "Foreword" to her new tome.

Please join me in wishing Barbara a very happy 80th birthday on July 2nd and show your support for this great woman by examining her work in this latest fabulous book, Man Made God. Barbara tells me that she still rides her bicycle several miles a day--talk about an inspiration!

Please enjoy these inspiring and wonderful reviews of Man Made God as well!

Excerpts from Man Made God & reviews @ above link. Acharya S, aka. D.M. Murdock is a fantastic writer with several published books in her own right in this genre!

No comments:

Post a Comment